Thursday, February 3, 2011

wonderland

I think the things that scary people the most is change. we all would like things to run smoothly with no bumps. In the short life I have had thus far I find that the moments that I learned the most about myself is when I was in a bump. I had to grow and really find what I was made of. I think of the people that let growth slip by as, in a form, weak. A stone that falls from atop a mountain rolls down and scraps and hits the side of the mountain many times. As it falls all the rough points and well ugly parts of the stone chip off. By the time the stone reaches the bottom it has become a smooth, polished, beautiful gem. If it wasnt for the hard times in life the world would be an ugly place. I'm enjoying the changes in my life. I think about what the future holds and wonder how am I going to move forward. I often think about my low moments and how I got through the most hardest times in my life. There is an inner spark in each of us I believe. That spark can either grow in a light of leadership, maturety, and strength. In the opposite it can become dim and show selfishness, guilt, and shame. The growth comes from removing the rough parts. Change is fun. I am ready for change. Lets hope its going to be an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment